MISSION, VISION, and VALUES
“We Exist to Develop Dynamic Disciples” -- We accomplish this mission through proclaiming Jesus Christ to the world, preparing believers to access the power that we have in Jesus, and providing ministry that helps people to live victoriously.
“To be a biblically functioning community that continually lifts and leads Gods people to live liberated lives.”
There are 8 core values that allow us accomplish our mission and be the church that God has called us to be.
1. Scriptural Authority - The Bible is our all-sufficient guide for matters of faith and order. (2 Timothy 3:16)
2. Teaching - The teaching ministry undergirds all ministries of the church. (Acts 2:42)
3. Loving Relationship - Loving relationships nurture and transform the believer and unbeliever. (John 13:34-35)
4. Spiritual Growth - Change and spiritual growth are lifetime processes. (Ephesians 4:25-26)
5. Cultural Relevance - The church must be culturally relevant to communicate the gospel. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
6. Spiritual Gifts - The church functions best when believers function in their area(s) of giftedness.
(1 Corinthians 12)
7. Church Growth - God expects the church to grow. (Acts 1:8: Acts 2; Acts 6:1-10)
8. Excellence - Excellence honors God and inspires people. (Colossians 3:17)